Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Contest Results

Happy Halloween! Here are our winners (picked randomly!!):

1. triciakristufek  I'm going as a pirate with my daughter for Halloween.
2. ~crystaldawn~ This year we are going as zombies. Awesome zombies. :)
3. db4e4010-5945-11e0-a02c-000bcdca4d7a This year I'm going trick or treating with the kids as a red and black evil jester and then to a party as Conan the Barbarian.

You're costumes this year sound awesome! Please send me an email with your shirt request and where to send it at inkwingarts at gmail dot com.

For those who didn't win this month, watch for another contest next month and remember FREE SHIPPING on Alloy of Law shirts for a limited time! Order your fast so you can show off your fandom for Brandon's newest book coming out November 8!!

3 comments:

  1. Pirates and zombies? Wow, what a creative and mind-blowing idea!

    ...

    That was sarcasm. I think, there were better ideas than those above (i.e. Koloss).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! There were tons of fabulous ideas!

    These three were picked randomly and I thought it would be fun to share what they were dressing up as this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it mean free international shipping too? Or what does it cost by Hungary?

    ReplyDelete