Monday, May 23, 2011

Mistings Only Contest Winners!

We have 3 winners!

1- "a eberting" (Tin-eye)
2- "Bekah" (Tin-eye)
3- "Mean Mommy" (Seeker)

Please send me an email at inkwingarts@gmail.com!  Let me know what size you want and where to send your free Mistborn Allomantic Table T-shirt!

Thanks to everyone that commented.  I put together this list to find out what metal everyone would choose if they were a Misting.  Here are the results:


pewter 30
brass 14
tin 14
steel 13
zinc 7
atium 7
bendalloy 4
Iron 3
cadmium 3
electrum 2
bronze 2
gold 2
copper 2
nicrosil 1
duralumin 1
malatium 1

Thanks for everyone's participation! Next contest will be in June.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I totally missed this! I know it's late, but I would totally be a tin-eye. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete